MSA Safety will exhibit at the iktva 2022 Forum and Exhibition in the Dhahran Expo Center in Dammam, Saudi Arabia from 24-26 January
MSA is the global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of sophisticated safety solutions that help protect people and facility infrastructures.
Conference attendees will experience MSA’s state-of-the-art solutions of fixed gas and flame detection technology, including:
• The S5000 Gas Monitor - now assembled locally in Saudi Arabia, versatile and ideal for extreme environments, where workers need to detect combustible and toxic gases or monitor oxygen levels;
• Enhanced Laser Diode Spectroscopy (ELDS) - Laser based Open Path Gas Detector solutions to monitor combustible and toxic gases by making use of the latest optical laser-based detection technology;
• The IR5500 Detector - IR based Open Path Gas Detector that continuously monitors for flammable gas leaks over large open areas;
• Ultrasonic Gas Leak Detectors (UGLD) - the fastest responding sensor technology for high pressure gas leaks and are the perfect solution to increase the probability of detecting gas leaks; and
• The FL4000H & FL500 - Flame Detectors detect fires over a large area and the flame recognition software improves the false alarm immunity, which avoids unwanted shutdowns.