Pure Safety Group (PSG) is launching the Stronghold Quick-Switch Tool Tether System for the prevention of dropped objects during work at height
The system is based on the proprietary quick-switch design, the only technology that allows workers to switch tools from one connection point to another in a single motion to provide a level of dropped objects safety unmatched in the industry.
The quick-switch system keeps tools connected at all times, including when they are transferred or handed off. With quick-switch, tools can be carried, managed and used at height while protecting people and property below.
The quick-switch system gives workers the flexibility to use multiple tools at their work areas and switch tools, all while keeping them connected through a patented combination of keys, links and anchors. Keys allow the use and manipulation of the tools. Links are the mechanism that allows the switching of locations of tools. Anchors are the points that support the tool in the event of a drop.
The quick-switch system components include:
- Quick-Switch Starter Pack that includes everything needed to get started with the Quick-Switch system: 4 Quick-Switch Links, 1 Quick-Switch Bungee Tether and 1 Quick-Switch Wrist Cuff.
- Quick-Switch Link and Dock: Links are paired with tools and are the mechanism that makes Quick-Switch the only tethering system in the world that allows movement of tools from one place to another without ever having to be untied. Each link comes with its own dock.
- Quick-Switch Wrist Cuff
- Quick-Switch Bungee Tether, for tethering tools to a belt or fixed structure
- Quick-Switch Retracting Tether for retractable applications
- Quick-Switch Apron for use over handrails and railings
- Quick-Switch Rotating Dock: the anchor point for the Quick-Switch system that can be used on pouches and tool pockets
- Quick-Switch Tethered Tool Bucket and Bolt Bag and Tool Holder to contain anchors.